Friday, August 31, 2018

Erik Bengtson Introduction

Hey Guys!!


DH Stuff:

My name is Erik Bengtson and I am a junior at UPJ majoring in biology.  I am making this blog for my digital humanities course I am taking this fall.  As we are just starting our second week my knowledge of what the digital humanities are is rather limited.  If I had to define digital humanities though, I would say its the digitization of the traditional humanities fields. 

About Me :


My interests include both playing and watching sports-particularly hockey-, playing video games, and sleeping for inordinate amounts of time.  Naturally though, being a biology student, I rarely get to enjoy these interests the way I have in the past.  This lack of time has now unfortunately spread to my summers as I have began interning at a medical research facility in Pittsburgh for 50-65 hours a week.  That's pretty much all I have for you guys right now, but if you ever have any questions or anything just ask and I'll help you out!


Thanks,

Erik Bengtson
 Image result for smiley face

No comments:

Post a Comment