Friday, August 31, 2018

Darren Brautigam Introduction

Hello!

My name is Darren Brautigam. I am a freshman at UPJ and majoring in Multimedia and Digital Culture. I am currently in a class called "Digital Humanities." This class is mainly about the mix of digital technology and human interaction. I am a big hockey fan and played it throughout my elementary, middle, and high school career. Next, I am the youngest out of my two other siblings. I have an older sister that is 22 years old, and an older brother who is 21 years old. There are a total of three pets in my house back in Pittsburgh including two small dogs named Sophie and Stella, and a cat names Leo. Lastly, I graduated from Hampton High School about thirty minutes north of the city of Pittsburgh.

                                                                              Thanks,
                                                                                          Darren☺





No comments:

Post a Comment