Thursday, October 25, 2018

Erik Bengtson's Original Work of E-literature

For a lot of people, college is a time where they find themselves.  Yes, I know it sounds cliche, but I’m not kidding people really do figure out who they are when they are in college.  Though I do well in school now, in the past that wasn’t always the case.  For me, it took more than just going to college to evaluate who I was, and compare that to who I wanted to be.  I’m not saying I’ve had some sort of great epiphany that has caused me to change myself entirely, but I have changed because of a series of small events in my life.  I think that in our lives we all have little moments that may have more significance than we realize.  We go through the day-to-day grind in life without really appreciating how these seemingly meaningless events shape what we do and who we are.  I wanted to take the opportunity while creating my own original work of E-literature to try to capture some of the little moments in my life that have changed who I am.  So, I have decided to create a Google Maps essay containing various journal entries that capture my thoughts and feelings at the times of the events.  This means that I am going to have to ask you to forgive my ignorance at times, as I have learned from the story I am about to share with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment