Monday, September 3, 2018

Image result for Libby KorberHello! My name is Libby Korber, I am currently a sophomore at UPJ majoring in Early Childhood Education and Special Education with a minor in Psychology. I am from a very small town in Central PA called Millerstown, it is a town where if you blink you will miss the entire town. I have shown people my hometown before and they have said that it is not a town but an intersection. The county where I live has 1 stoplight that was put in about two years ago. I graduated with a class of 58 people and that's why I chose UPJ, because I wanted a small school. I use to play soccer here at UPJ (seen in picture to the right) but I decided to take this year off to focus on the 18 credits I am taking. I love being active, playing sports or hiking or biking. I am excited for this class this semester and I hope this post lets you all know a little more about me.

Thank you,

Libby Korber

No comments:

Post a Comment