Monday, September 17, 2018

E-Literature

E-Literature

E- Literature, or electronic literature, is a type of literature that shows work strictly on digital devices such as phones, computers, etc. More specifically, electronic poetry is a type of e-literature that I find very interesting. Essentially, electronic poetry is just poetry that is made and used to view on digital devices as well. One specific piece of electronic literature that I find interesting is "88 Constellations" by David Clark. This piece of interests me because it gives you a visual representation of some of the different constellations found in the stars and gives a brief explanation of how those shapes came to be known from people today. I have always been sort of interested in space and the stars, so this piece was definitely one that fit me and was interesting to listen to.

88 Constellations



No comments:

Post a Comment