Sunday, September 2, 2018

Good Afternoon Readers,

My name is David Rosati, and I am currently a Senior @ UPJ. I am currently majoring in Computer Science and am technically in my "Sophomore" year of the course. I currently have three passions in my life.

1. Driving. I love everything that has to do with driving. I currently own my 2007 Mazda 6 (manual) and my 2008 Kawasaki Versys motorcycle. I was heavily influenced by the Transporter movies when I was a kid, and nothing looked cooler than being as great a driver as Jason Statham.

                              

2. Computers, Gadgets, and Gizmos. I am obsessed with the latest tech, and am always following articles posted by Wired, IGN, and other various news outlets that relate their content to PC Gaming, and the latest tech releases. I have built a plethora of computers in my time and am fascinated by how fast and how far the hardware has come to be since building my first computer. I am currently on my 4th computer and built this one around mid summer back in 2017. I do consider myself a PC enthusiast. There is no such thing as "Console Wars" there should only be PC gaming. 

3. Streaming. Currently as a job, on top of working as a full time student, I stream. I am a partnered Affiliate with the streaming site known as Twitch. Essentially, I play games I enjoy playing for anybody in the world to see, and I am supported by people who appreciate the content that I produce. If you're ever bored and like watching people play video games you can always see if I am online and streaming by following this link here ----> www.twitch.tv/OVBDavid 




I hope this helps get to know me a little better, and I look forward to the creations I can output through this Digital Humanities medium!

No comments:

Post a Comment