Friday, December 7, 2018

Essay Exhibit Reaction





Image result for Politics in social mediaThe essay exhibit that stood out to me most was Mick Galbraith's. His essay exhibit was about facts in social media and how some of them are true but many people take everything they see on social media and brand it to be completely true 100% of the time. The part of his presentation that stuck out most to me was the political aspect. He talked about how politics and social media collide a lot. I completely agree, nowadays you constantly see things about politics on social media rather than the news and what you see is more often than not biased and unreliable. Mick's concept was very fascinating and I encourage you all to ask him about it if you see him.
 I also created an essay exhibit. It was about artificial intelligence in the past, present, and future. I think it is quite interesting how far technology has come. If you want to check out my slide show, the link is down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment