Thursday, December 13, 2018

Final Essay

Hey guys! I chose to write my final essay on the evolution of artificial intelligence. Through my essay it goes through how artificial intelligence was, how it is now, and the predictions on how it will be in the future. It is crazy to look at how far we have come from what it was, and it's also crazy to think about what it could turn into in the future! I also talk briefly about how awesome Ray Kurzweil is. Also in my essay I tell you my views on future intelligence, but you'll have to read my essay to find that out.

Throughout my essay are various different links to find out more information, or to see video clips of movies I used as examples. I hope you enjoy my essay and I hope your finals went well!

To view my essay:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_VX6ZKZg0ncoNAdFgU2HmDMwsVWR8nqc5rWMt7A7-fo/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment